- 1 版本修补 (15/1/2017)
- 2 版本修补 (15/1/2017)
- 3 版本修补(15/1/2017)
- 4 1.16.6版本发布 (14/1/2017)
- 5 Version 1.16.5 Now Live (10/1/2017)
- 6 Versioned hotfix (6/1/2017)
- 7 Versioned Hotfix (4/1/2017)
- 8 Version 1.16.4 (2/1/2017)
- 9 Version 1.16.3 (23/12/2016)
- 10 Unversioned hotfix (24/12/2016):
- 11 Unversioned hotfix (24/12/2016):
- 12 Version 1.16.2 Now Live (23/12/2016):
- 13 Version 1.16.1 (17/12/2016)
- 14 Versioned hotfix (17/12/2016)
- 15 Version 1.16 ~Santa’s Job~ Now Live (16/12/2016)
- 16 Version 1.15.1 (28/11/2016)
- 17 Version 1.15 ~Jonathan Rush~ (23/11/2016)!
- 18 Version 1.14.6 Now Live (10/11/16)
- 19 Version 1.14.5. (09/11/2016)
- 20 Version 1.14.4. Now Live (09/11/2016)
- 21 Version 1.14.3 Now Live (08/11/2016)
- 22 Unversioned hotfix (26/10/2016)
- 23 Version 1.14.2 (25/10/2016)
- 24 Version 1.14.1 Now Live (19/10/2016)
- 25 Version 1.14 "Scrambled Eve" (17/10/2016)
- 26 Version 1.13.5 (27/9/2016)
- 27 Version 1.13.4 (23/9/2016)
- 28 Version 1.13.3. (16/8/2016)
- 29 Version 1.13.2 (30/6/2016)
- 30 Version 1.13.1. (17/6/2016)
- 31 Version 1.13 ~Sealed Guardian~ (7/6/2016)
- 32 Version 1.12.1 Now Live (20/1/2016)
- 33 Version 1.12 (19/1/2016)
- 34 Version 1.11 (04/01/2016)
- 35 1.10.1 (24/12/2015)
- 36 Version 1.10 ~Little War~ (8/12/2015)
- 37 1.9.9 Hotfix (25/10/2015)
- 38 Version 1.9.9. Now Live (22/10/2015)
- 39 Version 1.9.8 hotfix (26/8/2015)
- 40 Version 1.9.8. (10/8/2015)
- 41 Version 1.9.7. (20/6/2015)
- 42 Version 1.9.6 (14/6/2015)
- 43 Version 1.9.5 (12/6/2015)
- 44 Version 1.9.1. Now Live (9/4/2015)
- 45 Version 1.9 (9/3/2015)
- 46 Version 1.8.6 (12/1/2015)
- 47 Version 1.8.5 (31/12/2014)
- 48 Version 1.8.4 (26/12/2014)
- 49 Version 1.8.3. (25/12/2014)
- 50 Version 1.8.2. (24/12/2014)
- 51 Version 1.8.1 (28/11/2014)
- 52 Version 1.8 - "Cinnamon Bun" (27/11/2014)
- 53 Version 1.7.9 (14/11/2014)
- 54 Version 1.7.8 (10/11/2014)
- 55 Version 1.7.7 (26/10/2014)
- 56 Version 1.7.6 (18/10/2014)
- 57 Version 1.7.5 (16/10/2014)
- 58 Version 1.7.1 (11/9/2014)
- 59 Version 1.7 "Dangerous Pudding" (07/09/2014)
- 60 Version 1.6.7 (17/8/2014)
- 61 1.6.6. (07/08/2014)
- 62 1.6.5. (03/08/2014)
- 63 Version 1.6.4 (28/07/2014)
- 64 Version 1.6.3 (25/07/2014)
- 65 Version 1.6.2. (24/07/2014)
- 66 Version 1.6.1 (22/07/2014)
- 67 Version 1.6 "Piggy Bank" (21/07/2014)
- 68 Version 1.5.1 (11/07/2014)
- 69 版本1.5~Nice Jingle~（2014年7月4日）
- 70 版本1.4.1（2014年6月23日）
- 71 版本1.4（Bad Pudding）（2014年6月20日）
- 72 版本1.3.2（2014年6月7日）
- 73 版本1.3.1（2014年6月1日）
- 74 版本1.3（Saki's Cookie）（31/05/2014）
- 75 版本1.2.8（2014年5月26日）
- 76 版本1.2.7
- 77 版本1.2.6
- 78 版本1.2.5
Fixes: Fixed clients not receiving player info from host when a new player joins midgame. Fixed a bug where the next card drawn would be blank if Play of the Gods drew the last card from deck. CPU unit decks for Aru (Scramble), Nath and Tomato & Mimyuu are now selected properly. Fixed not getting the password input box again when trying to join a lobby using a wrong password. Clients in lobbies no longer sometimes toggle themselves NOT READY even when nothing has changed in lobby settings. Fixed a bug where a client joining mid-game could get stuck at chapter change if joining lobby exactly during chapter change. Fixed a bug where a kicked player would not leave the room on their screen until losing connection to other players. Fixed a graphic error with Robo Ball’s Christmas costume. Made the basic red costume for Flying Castle more distinctly colored.
Balance: Removed the following special effect from Tomato: “Lose 1/4 stars when KO'd in battle.” Nath now loses 1 stack of Active Extension when KO’d in battle (as opposed to all stacks).
Version 1.16.5 Now Live (10/1/2017)
Changes: Improved connecting code in multiplayer (p.s. connecting to old versions does not work). Removed “Retry” option from connection error popup informing player of wrong lobby version.
Versioned hotfix (6/1/2017)
Changes: Further optimized mid-game join process. Fixes: Fixed a typo in Banned for Life description.
Versioned Hotfix (4/1/2017)
Changes: Optimized mid-game join process, hopefully making it much smoother when playing on a bad connection. Fixes: Fixed Minelayer field event potentially placing traps on Ice Panels.
Version 1.16.4 (2/1/2017)
Changes: Unit cards now show a REC value for unit’s revive roll. Updated all unit cards to remove (Special) tags and mention of special recovery times. Clarified unit description for Tomato & Mimyuu into "Revive as X and act on revival."
Fixes: Fixed Tomato & Mimyuu unlocks going to only Mimyuu under rare circumstances. Self-Destruct now causes the target player to lose half their stars regardless of character. Fixed Nath's special poses not being drawn for hair and accessories. Another Ultimate Weapon now uses no stars (and gives no boost) when called by Extension. Fixed Nath’s pumpkin headwear missing armor. Fixed a bug where Evil Spy Work – Execution’s effect’s camera tracking would continue off-screen in unstable network conditions.
Balance: Santa’s Job now gives 5*card Lvl in stars again, but does not share cards above user’s own level.
Version 1.16.3 (23/12/2016)
Changes: Clarified Nath's unit description: (Special) Gain 1 stack of Active Extension in each battle where a battle card is played (max 3). Another Ultimate Weapon + President's Privilege behavior now more accurately reflects the card descriptions (Another Ultimate Weapon costs no stars, and gives no bonus to Attack and Defense). Jonathan Rush description reworded: Move to an enemy and attack them. (previously: Warp to an enemy and attack them.)
Fixes: Fixed a bug that could cause spectators to desync in games with Tomato&Mimyuu. Fixed a crash when starting a game with a specific Tomato&Mimyuu outfit combination. Fixed a bug where everyone in the game would receive the achievement for Ultimate Destruction when triggered. Fixed Aru (Scramble)'s game attribution as intended. Corrected prices for Silver and Red & Blue color sets.
(note: the Christmas Candy purchase option is still missing in this version).
Unversioned hotfix (24/12/2016):
Fixes: Fixed a white box appearing in some Nath frames since previous hotfix. Fixed a bug where players with an existing user profile creating a new one via New Game option would crash in character creation.
Unversioned hotfix (24/12/2016):
Changes: Xmas Candy purchase option is now in the Shop (cost: 300 per Candy).
Fixes: [list ] Fixed incorrectly colored frames in Nath's Christmas and Red & Blue outfits.
Version 1.16.2 Now Live (23/12/2016):
- Added 6 new Achievements related to the new DLC.
- Added option to the Shop to purchase Christmas event Candy Canes for 300 Stars / Candy Cane while the event lasts.
- Santa’s Job now gives stars equal to Card Lvl x Your Lvl (down from Card Lvl x 5).
- Chicken now loses 1/4 stars when KO’d in battle.
- Fixed Starbreaker's hyper drawing the wrong number of bombs at the start on fields with snow panels.
- Fixed not being able to select Christmas outfits on DLC characters when that is the only outfit you own.
- Fixed game attribution on the unit card for Aru (Scramble) to Xmas Shooting – Scramble!!.
- Updated credit links in Game Info.
- Fixed Nanako’s bits not changing colors in the attack pose when wearing Christmas outfit.
- Aru (Scramble)’s pink and black costumes have been stolen back from Dark Santa.
- Cast Off is now correctly applied before other battle modifiers, not after them.
Version 1.16.1 (17/12/2016)
Changes: Christmas candy is now capped to 9999. Added a slight bonus to luck and candy loot from the Xmas bag of presents for the winner of the game.
Fixes: Fixed an issue where hairs would draw incorrectly in the Windy Enchantment effect. Removed crowns from those that had gained them in 1.16 without meeting the unlocking criteria. Fixed a graphics-related memory leak. Fixed color scrolling passing over the special Poppo costumes. Fixed a rare crash from the Xmas bag of presents. Fixed Xmas bag of presents blocking other drop notifications. Fixed Santa's Job not preserving flipped status on cards hit by Melty Memories. Fixed an issue where ice panels might result in you sliding further than intended.
Versioned hotfix (17/12/2016)
Fixes: Fixed a bug where spectators were getting Christmas Candy drops. Fixed being unable to pick Christmas costume if it is the only color you own on a DLC/bonus character. Fixed player stats not updating at the end of game. KO'd units should no longer spin on ice.
Version 1.16 ~Santa’s Job~ Now Live (16/12/2016)
Changes: Christmas event is now active! You can receive Christmas Candy by playing and use it to purchase new Christmas costumes in the Shop, or if you’re lucky, immediately unlock a new costume. A new bonus character, Aru (Scramble) is now available for everyone who owns Xmas Shooting – Scramble!! on Steam.
Aru (Scrambled) -1/-1/+2, 5 HP (Special) Can hold 4 cards. Hyper: Santa's Job (Gift) After your turn, send a card from your hand to a random player. Gain stars equal to Card Lvl x5. Target cannot challenge players to a battle until your next turn*. This card is discarded upon KO or use.
- Note: the effect from gifting a card from Santa's Job is marked as "Santa's Gift" in player info.
Added new panel type: Ice panel. Stepping on Ice panels will cause character to slide over them. (Maximum of 15 panels in a row). Added a new Field Event: Freeze. Every 5 Chapters, some of the panels freeze over for 1 Chapter, acting the same as Ice panels. Added a new Field: Ice Cave. The field is available for everyone to play during the Christmas event, after which it will be available in the Shop. The old Christmas Hat headwear have been updated with a new, shinier look. Changed Niko to Nico in Present Thief’s flavor text. Made Cast Off behavior more consistent – the effect of Cast Off is now always applied after other battle-related Stock Effects. CPU-controlled Sora no longer only picks Wins norma, and Fernet and Poppo no longer pick only Stars norma. White Winter now has Freeze event instead of Minelayer.
Balance: Banned for Life: now costs 10% of stars to use (down from 20%). Discards entire hand when discarded. Manager now has -1 Evasion (down from 0). Changed Reflective Shell. New description: Base Attack is 0 in this battle. Absorb up to 2 damage. Gain an additional +2 Attack for every damage absorbed. Can only be used when defending. Immovable Object now prevents you from being forcibly moved by Warp effects.
Fixes: Fixed Golden Egg not changing the panel type underneath immediately after landing on the trap. Fixed a bug where other Stock Effects could block Golden Egg effect.
Version 1.15.1 (28/11/2016)
Fixes: Fixed Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! damage message showing 1 damage instead of 2. You can no longer draw Big Magnum with Extension when at 1 HP. Reflective Shell now works correctly while Cast Off is active.
Version 1.15 ~Jonathan Rush~ (23/11/2016)!
New Hyper cards and BGM added for the 6 playable "NPC" characters.
Hyper Cards: Store Manager/Banned for Life (Gift) Level 1/★Cost: Stars / 5. Can only play Gift cards. Using this card sends it to to another player.
Flying Castle/Immovable Object (Boost) Level 3/Cost 20. Effect Duration: 1 Chapter. Cannot move. Gain +2 Defense. Can counterattack. Enemies who move into the same panel must battle you.
Shifu Robot/Turbo Charged (Boost) Level 2/Cost 20. Drop to 1 HP. Gain +1 Attack per lost HP. Effect Duration: As many Chapters as lost HP. Lose 1 Attack per turn for the duration. Effect lost on KO.
Robo Ball/Reflective Shield (Battle) Level 1/Cost 5. Base Attack is 0 in this battle. Gain an additional +2 Attack for every damage taken, up to +4. Can only be used when defending.
Chicken/Golden Egg (Trap) Level 2. If target is Chicken, Stock Effect (3). Drop Panels will act as Bonus Panels. Otherwise, Stock Effect (3). Bonus Panels will act as Drop Panels.
Seagull/Jonathan Rush (Boost) Level 3/Cost 20. Warp to an enemy and attack them. Target gains -1 Defense. After the battle, your turn ends.
Changes: Clarified Store Manager and Flying Castle unit descriptions. Improved CPU behavior against Flying Castle.
Balance: Shifu Robot maximum HP is now 5 (down from 6). Flying Castle maximum HP is now 8 (down from 10). Flying Castle defense is now -1 (up from -2). Flying Castle evasion is now -2 (down from -1).
Fixes: Fixed not being able to stop on your Home panel after having passed it once on the same turn. Fixed a graphic issue with Delta Field. Fixed “Norma Check” voice playing on potential Norma up when holding Windy Enchantment. Fixed Flamethrower displaying a Damage (2) message.
Version 1.14.6 Now Live (10/11/16)
Changes: Improved AI behavior with regard to using Super All-Out Mode.
Fixes: Improved Direct3D9 initialization, fixing a start-up crash some users were experiencing.
Version 1.14.5. (09/11/2016)
Changes: Removed the shader minimum requirement check.
Fixes Card descriptions should no longer disappear when Alt+Tabbing out of full-screen mode. Fixed a bug where game would crash when exiting Free Play when not logged in to Steam.
Version 1.14.4. Now Live (09/11/2016)
Changes: GPU requirements have been lowered to Vertex Shader 1.1 and Pixel Shader 1.4.
Version 1.14.3 Now Live (08/11/2016)
Changes: 100% Orange Juice now uses DirectX 9 instead of 8. This may increase performance for those with slower PCs. Online lobbies should now react faster when someone leaves or disconnects. Online lobbies now display messages in Chat when players join and leave the lobby.
Fixes: Fixed a graphical error in Syura's idle pose.
Unversioned hotfix (26/10/2016)
Changes: Clarified Play of the Gods description: "Play one random Event card (including Hyper cards) from any other player's hand or the deck, at no additional cost." (rather than "any player's hand").
Version 1.14.2 (25/10/2016)
Fixes: Fixed a bug where players with high latency might crash or draw a blank card when using Extension.
Balance: Scrambled Eve now has a cost of 5 stars (up from 0).
Version 1.14.1 Now Live (19/10/2016)
Changes: Halloween costumes now cost 20 Candy to unlock (down from 25). Players will automatically receive a rebate of 5 Candy per costume they have previously unlocked.
Fixes: Fixed a problem preventing a player from purchasing 9 of each card in the Acceleration Pack in one session. Passionate Research now correctly shows the top cards in the Deck after Scrambled Eve shuffles it. Fixed a graphic bug with Gift cards' names in Player Status box. Owned stars should now properly update in player status at the end of the animation, rather than instantly.
Version 1.14 "Scrambled Eve" (17/10/2016)
Changes: Added Halloween costumes for new characters added in the past year! Old style Halloween costumes are now separated into separate pumpkin heads and body. New Halloween event has been introduced! Collect Candy by playing, and use it to purchase all-new costumes for each character in the Shop. Increased the amount of possible saved decks from 3 to 5. CPU characters now prepare decks in a more dynamic fashion. Overhead gameplay graphic messages (such as HEAL, DISCARD, etc) now line up horizontally in case of potential overlap. On higher resolutions, cards are now drawn larger in certain situations.
Fixes: Invisible Bombs are now properly removed by Stiff Crystal. Traps used and traps stepped on counts no longer increase when stepping on your own trap that has no effect (Invisible Bomb, Dance, Long-Eared Beasts!). Mixed Booster Pack cards now show the intended icon. Fixed a bug where closing the launcher with Enter could sometimes start the game in another language.
Version 1.13.5 (27/9/2016)
Changes: More menu texts can now be translated to different languages (see language\CustomLanguages.txt for more details).
Fixes: Fixed Sora's ear changing colors with different hair sets
Version 1.13.4 (23/9/2016)
Changes: Added custom language support. 100% Orange Juice can now load any number of additional languages from the launcher. See CustomLanguages.txt in "language" folder for more details on adding a new custom language. Added adjustable zoom. Use Mouse Wheel to zoom closer or further away. Middle-mouse click resets the zoom level. Slightly improved the rendering of very small card description texts.
Fixes: Invisible Bomb trap is now correctly level 3. Fixed Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! heal message showing 2 instead of 1 HP healed. Fixed Stiff Crystal being consumed by your own Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! trap. Fixed several typos in the campaign and cards. Fixed a slight misalignment of Star Breaker and Sweet Breaker crowns. Clicking on a panel to move to now properly dismisses the route select message.
Version 1.13.3. (16/8/2016)
Features: Added support for Japanese language (change language in the launcher). Changed the way card descriptions and most other texts in the game are rendered for better multi-language support. Four new character themed dice have been added to the shop. Poppo has greatly intensified.
Changes: Sealed Memories now correctly shuffles the cards in the player's hand. Melting Memories now correctly shuffles the cards in the players' hands. The damage of Shield Counter is now calculated after Reverse Attribute Field. Invisible Bombs now appear faster for the player who used Star Blasting Fuse. Starship field can now be purchased in the shop.
Balance: Krila now has 0 defense (up from -1). Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! now heals the trap setter by 1 HP (down from 2). The card effect applied By Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! now lasts until the affected player's next battle. Stiff Crystal is now limited to 1 per deck. Effect changed as follows: Stock Effect. This card negates the effect of a trap card. Gain 5 stars per level of cancelled trap.
Version 1.13.2 (30/6/2016)
Changes: Added Die Customization. You can now choose which of your unlocked dice you want to use by clicking on the die on Avatar screen or Deck Creation. Changed several text fonts in the game. ‘Waiting for other players’ message duration has been significantly reduced in single player. On star die, Poppo now rides a star on 1 instead of 6, as with the earlier dice. Christmas dice (red and green) can be unlocked by purchasing the Christmas Pack from Shop. If you already own the Christmas hat, you will automatically have the Christmas dice as well. Lobby names can now be a maximum of 20 characters.
Fixes: Source of Conflict achievement should now work again. The Duelist achievement should now work when using Star Breaker. Fixed a typo in Kai’s campaign.
Balance: President’s Privilege card effect now only lasts for 1 chapter again (down from 2). Confusion field event has been reverted to its original function, with a clarified description: “All cards players hold are shuffled and cannot be seen by the player.” (Cards do not gain Reversed status and do not give a stat bonus to Sweet Breaker).
Version 1.13.1. (17/6/2016)
Changes: ALT key no longer causes the game to pause. Move panels no longer activate when the player can't move from the panel. Source of Conflict achievement requirement has been lowered. After being sighted, the patch note thief Poppo dropped some new hints while escaping.
Fixes: We Are Waruda should now work even when there are a lot of traps on the field. Fixed a few variables not resetting properly between games. Fixed a backtrack pathing issue in Starship.
Balance: Melting Memories now discards and replaces only 1 card (down from the whole hand). The rest of the effect remains the same.
Version 1.13 ~Sealed Guardian~ (7/6/2016)
- Added an improved pathing method: Players can now highlight any of the lit up destination panels after a move roll to display the route to that panel. Left-clicking the target panel will move the character along that route; right-clicking will switch the selected route (if multiple are available).
- Reworked the Campaign difficulties. There are now 4 difficulties: Casual, Normal, Original, and Extreme. Mouse-over any difficulty to see detailed info on what it does. Campaigns previously cleared on Normal difficulty now show as having been cleared on Original difficulty.
- Characters on Campaign screen now show an action pose on mouse hover.
- Changed Norma selection’s font size and button behavior.
- [Poppo stole this patch note.]
- Changed the flavor text for Crystal Barrier.
- Two new campaign maps from Breaker Pack (Sweet Heaven and Vortex) can be unlocked by clearing their scenario, or purchasing them from the shop (available at level 28, cost 10.000 stars).
- Improved the snow effect in White Winter.
- Added a new field event, Bomber: A bomb is placed on a random panel that explodes after 1-4 turns, inflicting 2 damage to all units in a cross-shaped area.
- Added a new field event, Mystery: Every 5 turns, a random field event occurs.
- There is a new ‘events’ tab at the right side of the screen (visible when there are active events). Mouse-overing it will slide open a display that shows Field Events that are currently active or were activated on that turn.
- Clearing all original Campaigns on Normal difficulty or higher now unlocks Red Crown headwear for all characters.
- Clearing all original Campaigns on Extreme difficulty now unlocks Purple Crown headwear for all characters.
- Changed some mechanics in level design to allow for easier level creation.
- Spectator chickens are now displayed as a single chicken icon with a counter.
- A “new” graphic is now displayed when visiting the Campaign screen after a new scenario is unlocked.
- There is now a notification when unlocking a new field for Free Play in Campaign.
- Crystal Barrier or Stiff Crystal are no longer activated when stepping on a Dance, Long-Eared Beasts! trap set by yourself.
- Traps blocked by Crystal Barrier or Stiff Crystal no longer increase trap counts for the players.
- You Call That a Trap? achievement no longer fails if the player stepping on a trap is protected by Stiff Crystal.
- Drop dice roll no longer cuts off by 10px when playing at 1080p resolution.
- Play menu and dialogue background scrolling texts no longer cut off at high resolutions.
- Chapter count should no longer move from the Center Deck when dragging the view with the mouse.
- Fixed a graphic glitch where “Chapter X” message would quickly flash on the screen again after an event has been triggered at the start of the chapter.
- Various achievements involving defeating other players in battle now also work even when the defeated player has Hyper Mode! active.
- To avoid confusion, the Confusion event now reverses cards, instead of turning them face down.
Version 1.12.1 Now Live (20/1/2016)
- Made the way different effects that activate at the start of turn work together more uniform. If you have any overlapping effects now, only the most recent one should now be consumed when they would activate. (Examples: Hyper Mode and Extend, Dangerous Pudding and Binding Chains).
- Magical Massacre revive roll stacks are no longer consumed if player has a guaranteed revive like Extend/Hyper Mode/Sora (Military)'s combat revive.
- Training Program field is now slightly more friendly to star gatherers.
- Chicken, Robo Ball, and Seagull now give 1 Win when defeated in battle (down from 2).
Version 1.12 (19/1/2016)
- Added a special new field, Training Program, to celebrate Sora's release on Steam (design courtesy of Kyle).
- Field background speed is now adjustable from the Config menu (Note: field background speed is no longer tied to game speed).
- Config menu can now be accessed mid-game from the Pause menu.
- Fixed a crash caused by audio drivers failing to initialize, and added a more informative error message about it.
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing game to crash when using Krila's hyper card.
- Chapter count shouldn't stray too far from center deck now when zooming.
- Tomomo's slightly less eager to play with friends now, when filtered out from random selection.
- Tomomo's Magical Massacre hyper card now adds a stock effect that reduces her next Revive roll by one for each enemy KO'd.
Version 1.11 (04/01/2016)
- Slightly increased the drop rate for Antler headwear.
- Tomomo's random character filter should now work correctly.
- Castle can now attack if attacked by Sherry.
- Extend and Hyper Mode should now resurrect Shifu Robot with full HP.
- Double Drop Event is now on! Doubled unlock chance from playing multiplayer games.
- Monsters and festive-spirited players now experience something new.
- Changed the way fields are handled in preparation of supporting custom maps (NOTE: the changes will stop FieldMod from working at the moment).
- Whimsical Windmill can no longer be used if all other players are KO’d.
- Chapter Count is now drawn a bit higher if Passionate Research is on.
- Miscellaneous improvements to system graphics.
- Players can now close the game launcher without starting the game.
- Sherry’s Combat Flight achievement now correctly checks for winning condition.
- Crystal Barrier no longer activates on players who have the buff and use Whimsical Windmill to battle others.
- Alt-tabbed players should now get a blinking taskbar icon when attacked by Sherry or a player using Whimsical Windmill in multiplayer games.
- Changed Sham's attack to 0 (up from -1).
Version 1.10 ~Little War~ (8/12/2015)
- When using a card in battle, you can no longer see the card disappear from the player’s hand before the battle starts.
- Redesigned Deck Creation menu to display cards on mouseover in a larger and easier to read size.
- Redesigned unit selection in Deck Creation and Avatar screens to a single selection pop-up.
- Consecutive Warp Move and Move panel re-rolls are now limited to a maximum of 5.
- Waylaid achievement condition changed to KO’ing one opponent while using Ambush (down from 2).
- The central deck now displays the current chapter count.
- Reworked the deck saving buttons on Deck Creation screen.
- Fullscreen no longer flickers in Windows 10.
- NPC unit cards now display as ‘Player’ instead of ‘Enemy’ cards.
- Warp/Warp Move panels now correctly take you to any other Warp/Warp move panel.
- Changed Sweet Guardian card type from EVENT to BOOST.
- Various consistency fixes in card descriptions.
- Fixed a bug where characters without a hyper card of their own drawing a hyper from deck would remove it from play.
- Fixed the shop icon for Kae’s basic color pack.
- CPU can no longer pick multiple Tomomos if Unique option is on.
- Kae now gains +Attack for all -Defense even when defending.
- President’s Privilege card effect now lasts 2 chapters, up from one.
- Krila now has -1 Defense (down from 0).
- Plushie Master now heals for 2 HP (up from 1) and sets traps on 3-5 panels, depending on map size (up from 3).
- Subspace Tunnel now creates 4-6 Warp Move panels, depending on map size (up from 4).
- Present for You now causes players with a full hand to draw 1 card.
- Effects that would overlap (such as Extraordinary Specs, Lonely Chariot) now act according to the effect last applied.
1.9.9 Hotfix (25/10/2015)
- Minor card description fixes
- Limited the maximum number of cards you can carry to 10.
Version 1.9.9. Now Live (22/10/2015)
A new playable character, Marie Poppo (Mixed) is now available to owners of 200% Mixed Juice!.
- HP: 7
- Attack: -1
- Defense: -1
- Evasion: -1
- (Special) When warping from any effect:
- If player level is odd, gain 3x level in stars. If player level is even, draw a card.
Hyper Card: Subspace Tunnel
- Level: 1
- Cost: Lvl x 5
- Effect Duration: Player level
- Turn four panels into Warp Move panels and then warp to one of them.
- Changed file formats to considerably reduce the installation size and speed up all load times.
- Players can now take control of DLC characters they do not own when joining a game in progress (Achievements still require DLC ownership).*
- Added Halloween costumes for new characters added in the past year!
- Fixed a bug where rejoining a game quickly after leaving it sometimes caused undesired behavior.
- Passionate Research card is now limited to a maximum of 1 per deck.
- This is a potentially temporary change while we basically evaluate whether this is a direction we can go in.
Version 1.9.8 hotfix (26/8/2015)
- Poppo has learned the Blink ability*
- You can now join a game in progress as soon as the game starts, as opposed to after the first chapter.
- You can now see Last Played With users in the Steam interface.
- Alte’s Self-destruct stack no longer incorrectly resets after a 4th successful Self-destruct.
- 2x Battle panels should no longer stay extra long when Miracle coincides with Battlefield event.
- A bug sometimes causing chat messages to be attributed to CPUs should now be fixed.
- Lobby Random filter settings now update when the host changes.
- Fixed various small graphic errors in unit sprites.
- (The taskbar icon now blinks when ALT+TABbed when something important happens in the game, such as a player joins your room, all other players have pressed Ready, it’s your turn in multiplayer, etc.)
Version 1.9.8. (10/8/2015)
- Added Windowed Full-screen option to the launcher (not available in Windows XP and other operating systems older than Vista).
- Rehauled some UI graphics and the graphics handling to increase overall picture quality and sharpness.
- Added a way to filter levels, events and characters when using “Random” option. Use the toolbox icon in Lobby Creation, Lobby and Deck Creation screens to filter the choices.
- Added 2 new field events:
- Sprint: every 6 chapters, roll 2x dice to move (up to 4 dice)
- Home Roulette: every 9 chapters, all homes are shuffled.
- Added a new map: Star Circuit (original design courtesy of Kyle).
- Improved the Search feature on lobby selection screen. Search should now correctly find lobbies from a partial match.
- Lobby select screen should now be able to show more than 50 lobbies.
- Game now backups your save into “user.bak” every time you successfully run the game.
- Changed the way the game loads graphic resources, which should result in a faster game launch.
- Changed flavor text of Lonely Chariot to be attributed to ‘Lone Rider’.
- Added an info text to New Game character creation, which will advise those who own DLC characters that they can choose a DLC character they own at a later stage.
- Added a new distinct card frame for unit cards from Sora.
- Cards are now drawn bigger and more easily readable in the Binder preview.
- Improved Lobby code: this should make especially the process of people leaving the lobby smoother.
- Poppo intensifies again.
- Krila: Defense increased to 0 (up from -1).
- Kae: Blazing! now gives +1 attack and -1 Defense (instead of simply -1 Defense). Duration changed to 3 (down from 4).
- A crash when using ‘random’ in Deck Creation screen while having a DLC character selected should now be fixed.
- A bug sometimes causing Sweet Guardian card to result in blank cards being drawn should now be fixed.
- Fixed a bug causing long words to sometimes lose a character in the game chat when they reach the end of the text box.
Version 1.9.7. (20/6/2015)
- Added an option under Configuration to disable the map background scrolling
- Slightly increased the volume of Tomomo's BGM.
- Fixed a problem with the first two card pack graphics in Shop.
Version 1.9.6 (14/6/2015)
- Can now scroll the in-game chat with up and down arrow keys.
- Fixed an incorrectly colored hair frame for Krila.
- Battle Master achievement criteria is now also checked after K.O.ing a unit using x16 Big Rocket.
- Dangerous Pudding now displays the duration until the end of debuff, instead of infinite.
- Blazing! now has a duration of 4 (up from 3)
- Kae now has base defense of 0 (up from -1). Changed description:
- (Special) When attacking, gain -1 Defense and add reverse value of Defense to Attack.
Version 1.9.5 (12/6/2015)
- Added a total of 6 new achievement for the new characters.
- Added effect tracking to player and field info: you can now see the number of stocked effects and their duration.
- Changed experience scaling to remove the up to 20% experience penalty when playing with lower level players.
- Added move panels to White Winter.
- Tomomo’s hyper now also affects units who currently have higher than maximum HP (rule clarification, no change to description).
- Out of Ammo level requirement is now 2 (down from 3).
- President’s Privilege now allows you to use 16x Big Rocket even if you don’t have the card’s star cost.
- Passionate Research should no longer result in players sometimes drawing blank cards.
- Fixed a possible crash issue with Passionate Research if using it with a character without a hyper card, and the deck only has hyper cards left.
Mixed Booster Pack includes:
- Mixed Booster Pack includes 11 new game cards (3 rare, 4 uncommon, 4 common) designed by Junpyon and Hono of Orange_Juice. The cards of the set can be purchased from the in-game shop and used in both single and multiplayer. As usual, all cards in a multiplayer game can be used by all players via the center deck, even if they do not own the DLC.
Version 1.9.1. Now Live (9/4/2015)
- Added 2 new Color Packs to the store. Silver Color Pack (for all characters) can be unlocked at level 75, cost: 40.000. Red & Blue Color Pack can be unlocked at level 100, cost: 60.000 stars.
- Scary Solicitation now forces other players to pay 15 stars per card drawn, up from 10.
- President’s Privilege now allows players to use cards for free even if they do not carry their star cost on them.
- Fixed a problem with the “A Side Order of Chicken” achievement triggering incorrectly.
- Passionate Research no longer claims to display more cards than there are left in the deck.
Version 1.9 (9/3/2015)
- 3 New Maps: Clover, Night Flight, and Farm. Clover is available immediately, with Night Flight and Farm unlockable in the Shop. Clover and Night Flight original designs courtesy of Kyle.
- 2 New Field Events:
- Backtrack: For one turn, move in reverse direction
- Confusion: For one turn, players do not see what cards they are holding. The order of cards in their hand is shuffled. Cards can still be used normally.
- 1 New Panel Type
- Roll and Move: When landing on this panel, the player will roll to move again.
- Added small arrows to indicate the directions player may move from any intersection in advance.
- 9 New Achievements added (7 achievements that require the new DLC, and 2 achievements related to other new 1.9 features).
- Poppo can now become something else.
- Changed fonts for several graphics
- Changed White Winter slightly (moved the pre-Home Warp Panels).
- Miscellaneous graphic improvements
- Fixed a wrong colored frame in one of Kyousuke’s hairs
- Fixed a bug where permanent card effects did not always register correctly when joining a game in progress, potentially causing players to become desynchronized.
Version 1.8.6 (12/1/2015)
- Christmas Event is now over; the Christmas Hats can be unlocked for purchase in the Shop by playing as Aru and giving presents to good boys and girls. The hats can now also be unlocked in single player.
- Battle Master achievement requirement lowered from 30 to 21 Wins.
- Starbound achievement requirement lowered from 1000 to 700 Stars.
- Tougher than Diamond achievement conditions should now work correctly.
Version 1.8.5 (31/12/2014)
- ALT+TAB should no longer crash the game while playing in Full-Screen mode.
- CTRL+ALT+DEL should no longer close the game.
- The cursor is now inactive while the game window is not in focus. Clicking on game window to activate it no longer clicks anything in-game.
- Nanako now has (Special) Recovery Value: 4.
Version 1.8.4 (26/12/2014)
- Added a new map, White Winter.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused the game to get stuck if players couldn't act during their turn (K.O. or turn skip).
- Sorting cards in the card binder no longer duplicates certain cards.
- Clients' Ready status in lobby should no longer be turned off unless host changes game options.
- Clicking on Pause menu buttons should no longer activate other game buttons directly behind the button.
Version 1.8.3. (25/12/2014)
- Players’ battle card costs are now deducted after both players have made their selection, making it impossible to tell from players’ star count which card they play.
- Players should no longer be able to click on other game buttons such as playable cards while responding to the mid-game join selection pop-up.
- Fixed a problem which sometimes caused players to be unable to rejoin a lobby after failing the first attempt to connect.
- Fixed White Winter not showing in in-lobby map selection options after finishing a game.
- Fixed Store Manager damage pose graphic when using headwear.
Version 1.8.2. (24/12/2014)
- Fixed a bug where map list would not show the correct map if player did not have all maps unlocked
- Fixed a bug where campaign would crash after dialogue if avatar was set to Rad Poppo skin.
- Fixed a crash when randoming Kyousuke or Saki with Halloween skin in deck selection.
- Saki’s Big Bang Bell Now has a radius of 2 (5x5 squares), up from 1.
- Kyousuke now has -1 Attack (up from -2).
- Kyousuke’s Cast Off now costs 10 stars (down from 20) and requires Norma level 2 (down from 3).
Version 1.8.1 (28/11/2014)
- Saki's Big Bang Bell is now a level 3 card (down from 4). Increases effect damage by 1 for every 2 chapters (up from every three chapters).
- Cast Off now properly wears off after KO, even if the unit is revived with Forced Revival.
- Fixed a bug preventing some users from selecting alternate colors for QP (Dangerous).
Version 1.8 - "Cinnamon Bun" (27/11/2014)
Saki & Kyousuke Character Pack is now playable!
- Altered the graphic for golden (10 cost) star in cards' star cost field to make it easier for colorblind users to tell the green and gold stars apart.
- Player Avatar is now chosen by default as player character on Deck Screen.
Version 1.7.9 (14/11/2014)
- New unit, QP (Dangerous) is now available to owners of QP Shooting: Dangerous!!.
- She does not replace QP, but plays as an alternative version of her, with new stats and Hyper Card.
- A bug that sometimes caused crash on startup if Steam wasn’t running should now be fixed.
- Fixed a bug where you could purchase Syura & Nanako Color Packs from Shop without owning their DLC (for new players only - old players can still purchase the packs).
- Corrected Syura and Nanako’s card frame from “Unit (enemy)” to “Unit (player)”.
Version 1.7.8 (10/11/2014)
- Halloween Costume Pack is now an unlockable Shop item. Play 10 multiplayer games or 20 single player games (or any combination thereof) with characters dressed in black to unlock the Halloween Costume Pack in the Shop. Costs 20.000 stars.
- Increased Tomomo's BGM volume slightly.
- Fixed a bug where Syura and Nanako did not get default base color when cycling to the left.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from cycling non-DLC character base colors if they only had Halloween Costume Pack unlocked.
- Fixed a bug with Syura and Nanako using a deck full of Dash cards if played by CPU.
- Fixed a bug where And Away They Went achievement is granted on any trap if the enemy player wins the game after landing on it.
- Improved color & hair checks when returning from game and going to deck screen.
Version 1.7.7 (26/10/2014)
- It's Halloween time! Dress in black until November 9th, and something cool may happen.
- Tomomo has been lonely. Option to allow Tomomo has been removed from multiplayer lobbies. Instead, Tomomo has applied the following effect to herself during multiplayer games:
- "Softened: Tomomo is playing with friends and has lowered her attributes." Lowers her HP from 6 to 4 and Evasion from 1 to 0.
- Aru: can now carry 4 cards.
- Present for You description updated: "All players will draw cards until they have a full hand. Gain stars equal to 10x the number of all cards drawn."
- Syura: Increased Defense from 0 to +1.
- Nanako: Increased Defense from +1 to +2.
- Kai: Increased HP from 4 to 5.
- Protagonist's privilege now works only once per combat.
- When winning a game carrying too many cards, you are no longer prompted to discard them before game ends.
- Fixed Shifu Robot Color Pack I name in shop.
- Slightly lowered Tomomo's BGM volume.
Version 1.7.6 (18/10/2014)
- New hairs added for Syura and Nanako *play multiplayer games to unlock them.
- Fixed incorrect skin unlocks from online games, including repeatedly unlocking the same skin.
- Syura now has Special: Recovery Value of 4. Furthermore, the cost of Beyond Hell has been reduced from 10 to 0.
Version 1.7.5 (16/10/2014)
- Added DLC content
- Added Default field event option while using Random Map, which keeps the original map field event for that slot.
- Renamed Usabit card to Rbits.
- Halved chance to get Chicken, Robo Ball or Seagull while choosing a Random character.
Version 1.7.1 (11/9/2014)
- Fixed a bug that caused save files (user.dat) to corrupt for new players.
- The already corrupted user.dat files will still crash with 1.7.1 Affected players need to either
- 1) delete the user.dat file if there's no meaningful progress such as unlocks.
- 2) send the user.dat to email@example.com to get their save files fixed.
- Hair colors should no longer unlock for NPCs who don't have new hair colors.
- Fixed a bug that would under certain circumstances reset hair unlocks when making a new profile.
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally show incorrect available slots for saved decks in campaign mode.
- Added security checks for received avatar data from other players to prevent potential crashes in lobby.
Version 1.7 "Dangerous Pudding" (07/09/2014)
- Added VAC support for multiplayer. VAC banned users will only be able to play with each other.
- Added Avatar customization:
- A new tab called "Avatar" has been added under Player Info. It allows player to choose any of their unlocked characters and customize them with color options they have unlocked. This avatar is used in all their menus, and on the multiplayer lobby screen.
- New character hair colors added:
- 4 new hair colors have been added for each regular character (not the unlockable NPC/boss characters). One of them can be unlocked for each by playing 10 multiplayer games with said character. 3 others can be acquired as drops from multiplayer games.
- Players can now save custom Decks:
- A deck wheel with 3 numbers and a save button has been added on the deck screen. To use it, create the deck you want and press "S", then any of the three slots to save the deck. 3 different decks can be saved for each character to allow for maximum customization and fine tuning. Create your ultimate decks!
- New difficulty settings added:
- Campaign screen now has an option to choose from 3 difficulty levels: Casual, Normal and Extreme. Each episode is marked with a different colored crown to signify the difficulty with which you have cleared it (Green - Casual, Red - Normal, Purple - Extreme). Clearing a map again at a higher difficulty upgrades your clear level.
- Normal is the original campaign difficulty setting.
- Casual difficulty gives all CPU characters regular rolls, considerably lowering the difficulty. Note: does not unlock campaign Achievements.
- Extreme difficulty is for those seeking the ultimate challenge. Prepare to lose your sanity as Poppo hammers you to the ground. Doesn't give any special reward, though.
- Added Field Event customization:
- Field events for each map can now be freely changed in Free Play.
- Added Random option for field events in Free Play: this will random any non-duplicate field event (or possibly 'no event', if Poppo steals it).
- Voice C volume has been raised to bring it on the same level with other voices.
- Menu performance has been optimized, resulting in shorter loading times when moving between menus. The game may initially load slightly longer.
- Renamed Schiff Robot to Shifu Robot.
- All Trap Cards now have 0 cost, allowing for more flexible play with them and removing the issue of experienced players being able to tell from the card's cost what each trap is when it is played.
- Fixed some card descriptions/quotes that were getting clipped
Version 1.6.7 (17/8/2014)
- Improved lobby filtering:
- 'Dead' lobbies should now be filtered out from the list, allowing the client to properly display up to 50 lobbies.
- Can now sort lobbies by Name, Player count or any other option by clicking on the lobby option's name.
- Added a 'Search' button on the Join Lobby screen to look for a specific lobby (note: only returns exact matches).
- Bug causing new spectators to sometimes disconnect in games with several spectators should now be fixed
- Fixed typo in Protagonist's Privilege card's description
- Highlighting the small card icons under player portrait now shows a preview of the card
- Resolution selection in the launcher now remembers custom resolutions (custom resolutions are now also limited to between 800x600 and 1920x1200)
- Fixed card display on various custom resolutions
- Fixed a problem where QP's Hyper Mode stayed active after battle
- Fixed the shop graphic to correctly display Tomomo's Abyss level requirement
- Spectators attempting to join as players just as the game ends should no longer see erroneous star values in results screen
Version 1.6.4 (28/07/2014)
- Players can now type longer chat messages.
- Chat messages can now be scrolled with mouse wheel and clicking the middle mouse button returns to the most recent message.
- Chat can now be toggled to cover more of the screen area.
- Chat is now also shown during the game clear event.
- Message input can now be cancelled by pressing ESC.
- Message input should no longer crash for players with short names.
- Adjusted some colors in Hime's and Tomomo's animations
Version 1.6.3 (25/07/2014)
All Fields Unlocked Weekend! You can now play on all the maps in the game online, whether you have unlocked them or not!
- Chat should no longer lose the speaker's name.
- Fixed several issues related to host changing during game.
- Improved safety checks for star and experience rewards.
- Fixed unit animations for Sora's black model.
Version 1.6.2. (24/07/2014)
- Traps now appear in the Card Log upon triggering.
- Fixed an issue with players sometimes getting stuck in combat in multiplayer games.
- Fixed chat 'dropping' characters under some circumstances.
- Fixed player quit messages not always working properly.
Version 1.6.1 (22/07/2014)
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes be incorrectly tagged as idle when KO'd.
- Fixed a problem that caused the chat to show the same message repeatedly.
Version 1.6 "Piggy Bank" (21/07/2014)
- Added In-game Chat. Players may now talk with one another in game lobby and during a match. Speech bubble icon can be used to toggle chat visibility.
- Improved CPU behavior against playable boss units.
- Added 2x Battle Squares to Miracle field event. These squares give 2 Wins if the NPC is KO'd.
- Two new color sets can now be unlocked at lvl 25 and lvl 50.
- Two new colors, a common and uncommon one, can now be unlocked separately for each character by playing multiplayer games. The unlock is a random chance at the end of a match, regardless of winner.
- Reduced prices of character color packs as follows:
- Core character Basic Color Pack prices now 1.500 stars (down from 2.000)
- Boss Basic Color Pack prices now 15.000 (down from 20.000)
- Other Basic Color Pack prices now 7.000 (down from 10.000)
- Increased base XP gain by 20%
- Reduced XP penalty from playing with lower level players, and bonus from playing with higher level players.
- Added Star Decay: Games running for over 60 Chapters now suffer a 1% penalty to stars per chapter past 60.
- Slowed down the rotating player markers to make it easier to tell player numbers from them.
- For the Future of the Toy Store card level requirement lowered from 3 to 2.
- Fixed an issue with battle cards being displayed in card log before they were used.
- Poppo now intensifies properly.
Version 1.5.1 (11/07/2014)
- To support colorblind players, each Goal is now marked with player number
- Adjusted Card Log for various resolutions
- Fixed more cases that could result in player loading no map and seeing all units as KO'd.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Poppo from winning
- All Characters Weekend! This weekend you can play online with any character, whether you have previously unlocked them or not!
- Character color can be toggled by clicking on a multicolored orange under the character portrait.
- Added option to select Random as the map in Free Play (new default selection). This randoms the map out of the ones the player has unlocked.
- Added option to select random character in deck creation (icon to the right of character portrait). Color can still be toggled after randomizing character.
- Added a new method to review last used cards. There are small card icons in the bottom right corner that update with recent cards. Mouse-overing them shows the full-size card and name of player who played it.
- Added short character descriptions to New Game character selection
- Added unlock notification for new multiplayer items that appear in the Shop as you level up
- Added more wins for Poppo
- When attempting to join a game that hasn't yet started but has 4 players, you now join as Spectator, instead of receiving the "Lobby is full" message.
- Sounds now play even when the game is not in focus.
- Added option in Configuration to mute sounds when game is not in focus, as before.
- Card and button animation speeds have been adjusted for high game speeds.
- Changed the CPU takeover when a Spectator joins as a Player to happen at the start of the next player's turn instead of immediately (indicated by flashing character portrait)
- You can no longer click Join/Spectate on the lobby screen before host is back in the lobby.
- Fixed crashes resulting from Steam being offline while playing.
- Added a check to better remove old 'ghost' lobbies
- Fixed several issues that might cause the game to desync when host quits.
- Fixed a problem resulting in a player possibly loading no map and seeing all characters KO'd.
- DOUBLE EXP WEEKEND 4-6. July! Play online for double exp gains!
- Mouse cursor movement should now be locked within the screen in full screen mode
- Improved stability with Spectators
- Fixed a crash bug when browsing menus in certain order
- Games in progress are now visible in lobby list, marked with a turning gear icon.
- 现在允许玩家作为旁观者中途加入游戏。Players may join a game in progress from the lobby list.
- 旁观者可以向房主申请控制其中一个无人操作的CPU（2 minute timer）。
- Fixed HP on Kai's card
- Fixed the multiplayer experience's gain not displaying correctly
- Fixed the checkbox coordinates for Field Events in single player game creation
- 啵噗偷走了所有暗示她胜率更高的证据。（Poppo has stolen all the evidence suggesting that she's winning more games）
- Players now rejoin the lobby after a multiplayer game ends. The lobby can be joined by other players when in between games.
- Players cannot be kicked if they have set 'Ready', or within 30 seconds of joining the lobby.
- Experience meter filling animation can now be skipped
- 啵噗现在胜率稍微增加。（Poppo now wins slightly more games）
- Fixed a bug with multiplayer lobby field select.
- Fixed a bug causing disconnections in deck select screen.
- Full HD support (now supports up to 1900x1200 resolution). 720p is still optimal.
- Players in a lobby now see a 'Joining' graphic on players who are connecting, until they are in the game.
- Clients now must click READY for the host to be able to start the game.
- 现在提高了啵噗的胜率。（Poppo now wins more games.）
- Added a confirmation dialog on exiting lobby.
- Now properly checks version compatibility between lobby owner and joining players (NOTE: version 1.2.7 players trying to join a 1.2.8 lobby will receive an incorrect password message before updating their client).
- Lobby list now has a button leading to the official group chat.
- Fixed a crash on game start-up caused by 100% OJ's mouse input code.
- Really fixes a graphic error causing some players to crash upon entering Free Battle or the Deck screen in Campaign (until proven otherwise).
- Fixed a graphic error causing some players to crash upon entering Free Battle or the Deck screen in Campaign
- Fixed Bonus panel :stars: animation for left-hand side players